Friday, November 30, 2012

How to hide secret files without software?

Hello my Blog readers,
How are you all. I was wonder other day that how we can hide our data secretly. Well there are many software available, and even I posted few tricks here also. But today I am going to post a very new way to hide your data. You can use this cool tricks with your friends also, everybody will be clueless. Lets do it.

1) First download WinRar. If you have then you just add all the files that you want to hide. And save it by any name you want. For our example lets say my file name is "Hide.rar". Dont worry, name is not a big issue here.

2) Now get any image you want. You can use any harmless image you want. You even can use popular wallpapers like Celebrity, sports person anything you love. Free site to download http://www.wallpapers.com/
For our example lets say our image file name is "Myimage.jpg"

3) Now keep them in C:\ drive.

4) Open CMD application from Star t-->All programs --> Accessories --> Command Prompt

5) Now type following commands.
cd\
copy/b Myimage.jpg+Hide.rar Goodimage.jpg

Done. You just a new image that has your favorite image and your secret rar file.

Now you will ask, what the heck, where is my file? it is olny an image, even it is opening in image view file. How can I get my data back?

Very simple, just open your WinRar application and open this "Goodimage.jpg" file. You will see all your hidden files there.


Have a great time. Friends.
I appreciate your comments and if you become my followers in here. Share this with your friends.

Debarghya Mukherjee

1 comments:

Easily Create Invisible Folder To Hide Your Secret Files Without Any Software :-

http://topfurtive.blogspot.in/2012/07/easily-create-invisible-folder-without.html

Post a Comment

You are most welcome for making comments here. I will consider your view and will reply you soon.